LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Every bottle of Penhaligon’s fragrance holds a spellbinding spirit of a British aristocrat. In the upcoming chapter to be launched in the Portraits Collection, two new characters, Helen and Teddy, will play out on a new page. When Terrible Teddy meets Heartless Helen, what kind of chemistry will be ignited in such a fortuitous encounter?
– Teddy, the hero of the story, has a sharp eye, a keen wit and a detached attitude. Burly and dapper in a cashmere sweater, his grooming explains why every lady is bound to fall under his charismatic spell.
– The aura of aristocracy, like butterflies in the stomach, is epitomized in his fragrance, tickling ladies’ hearts. Blending ambrosian notes of wood and vetiver, this fragrance exudes the smell of incense and the essence of virility. The combination of the deep sensual leather and the softness of rare cedar exemplifies the soul of young and virile men.
– Confident and mysterious, Helen is also a real charmer whose tantalizing presence made every gentleman fall head over heels with her. Her fragrance presents a harmony between the elegant tuberose and a vital note of mandarin before the finale of sweet creamy woods. The mystique in her lures men to walk into her trap of infatuation.
– On a safari Teddy encountered Helen. He fell in love at the first sight, as if being hit by an electric shock right into his heart, which deprived him of his power and will to extricate himself from her entrapment.
– Yet Helen’s indifference did not put Teddy off the chase. Instead, Teddy, who had hunting in his blood, only became more ambitious to conquer her heart. After all, challenge is the crux of the game.
– The philosophy of love at first sight is rather inexplicable. This addiction, which happens at an instant, is beyond reason. Roads are diverging – will they hold hands and stay on the same path before the fragrance fades away? Intricacies will be unfolded in the sequel of their love story.