How would adding an artistic touch to a hotel change its atmosphere? Located on Colman Street in the heart of Singapore’s Civic District, this newly renovated Grand Park City Hall hotel is perfectly integrated with art components to create a unique space for the guests.
- The walls of the hotel are decorated with black-and-white photos, the lobby is filled with decorated prints featuring the theme of fashion and time, and the elevators are adorned with custom aluminum artwork. After its renovation, the Grand Park City Hall hotel is filled with a new founded artistic atmosphere, almost as if it is an art museum.
- After its refurbishment, in addition to preserving its original appearances, the hotel also added a lot of new elements to its design. A variety of artwork displays are distributed on 10 floors, creating a time traveling art gallery to illustrate the history of Singapore and its multiculturalism through the form of visual art.
- The interior design of Grand Park City Hall is designed by the world-renowned interior design firm Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA) and their director of graphic design in Asia, Aubrey Kurlansky, to select a collection of artworks exclusively for the hotel.
- Aubrey Kurlansky is not just a designer, but also an illustrator, photographer, and artist. His unique use of black-and-white photography features different stories of the history of the present and past Singapore. Guests would find his work irresistible to look at.
- The fascinating art space is not only perfect for visual enjoyment. The hotel includes its modern European Tablescape Restaurant & Bar as a part of Park Hotel’s Group’s upcoming mixed-used lifestyle precinct for guests to eat at while admiring the hotel’s artwork. Located on the 3rd floor of the hotel, the restaurant’s interior outlook contains a mixture of European and Baba Nyonya’s design, providing guests with a unique European experience that extends from the eye to the palette.
- Within Grand Park City Hall’s 343 luxurious rooms, 6 rooms are tailor made for families. These interconnecting child-friendly rooms are specifically designed with facilities such as colourful bean bags, activity desks, and magnetic blackboards to entertain children. Located on the top floors of the hotel are also a collection of contemporary suites that offer private gardens along with in-built Jacuzzis for guests to enjoy the most luxurious stay. There is also a new fitness center, swimming pool, and roof garden, allowing guests to enjoy their own private space.
- Aside from the wide variety of rooms designed for different clientele, the hotel also has its own mobile app where guests can check-in to their rooms simply by taking a selfie; no doubt this avoids the time-consuming process of waiting at the front desk. Guests can also adjust their rooms’ indoor lighting and temperature through the mobile app, as well as send requests to the concierge, such as by asking for more towels and bottled water.
- A relaxing getaway under the artistic atmosphere of Grand Park City Hall helps guests to relax and unwind, forgetting about the stress of traveling.
Grand Park City Hall
Address: 10 Coleman Street, 179809, Singapore
Telephone: (65) 6336 3456