EXQUISITE SAKE COCKTAILS BY BREWER WITH A 230-YEAR HISTORY
Girls always like to treat themselves to a delicate and relaxing afternoon tea with a cup of extra English fine tea or coffee. But what would it be like if the English fine tea was replaced by sake?
– GOSANGO, located at the landmark building Tower 535 in Causeway Bay is famous for its gourmet cuisines and comprises of three unique dining outlets; the East meets West elevated hot pot restaurant J POT, premium yakiniku restaurant WAGYU VANNE and an all-round fine food dining restaurant and bar Sensu by Gosango on the same floor has finally opened.
– Once entering the contemporary restaurant Sensu by Gosango, you will see a living plant wall which creates a calm and cozy atmosphere. Subtly reflecting in the high ceilings, natural light adorns the interiors of this modern restaurant and creates a sense of elegance with its solid wooden walls, marble tables and chairs. The similar materials and warm colour tones of the long rectangular kitchen and the kitchen cabinet make one feel like they are in an oasis in the city.
– The diversity on the menu is amazing, The premium top Japanese Wagyu beef being carefully selected. Among them, the Hiyama A5 Wagyu mini burger is highly recommended for its rich, highly marbled Wagyu beef which is so tender and rich in flavour. The afternoon tea set is an absolute must-try, with a variety of savouries and sweets from homemade orange-flavoured scones with whipped cream and homemade blueberry jam, crab meat monaka, shrimp toast and Hiyama A5 Wagyu croquette to tiramisu and homemade green tea and jasmine tea ice cream.
– In addition, there’s an unbeatable snack combo, including one signature mocktail drink, snacks of deep-fried tofu, Hiyama A5 Wagyu sushi, salted seaweed salad, sea urchin potato salad, and the Hiyama A5 Wagyu mini burger, all set in a cool bento box with nine partitions.
– Besides offering a variety of
craft beers, Sensu by Gosango also features special floral and fruit teas and Japanese fine sakes, including five tempting sake cocktails made from 230-year-old Matsumoto Sake Brewery. Designed by experienced restaurant manager and beverage consultant Kimmy Cheng, she believes that sake has a light flavor and the most challenging thing is to highlight the taste of sake and not to let other ingredients overshadow the taste of it. The restaurant also offers a variety of refreshing mocktails, including Early Spring-a mocktail made with pear, jasmine, lime, green tea, fresh lemon and soda, as well as the spice notes Cold Winter, made with apple, ginger, tomato, passion fruit, oolong tea and rosemary.
Sensu by Gosango
Address : 1/F Tower 535, 535 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2885 0533